Fresh, medicinal scent. Tea Tree Oil is used for minor abrasions and treatment for dandruff, lice and skin infections. Blends well with rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender.
- Use 5 - 10 drops in a bath or 3 - 5 in a vaporiser
- For body massage dilute 5 drops in 10 ml of carrier oil
- Can be used neat in moderation e.g. on spots, herpes or fungal infections
- Use sparingly on children and never on babies or during pregnancy
- Avoid ingestion and contact with eyes
Do not take internally; avoid contact with eyes; seek advice if pregnant; not suitable for babies; may cause allergic reaction in some individuals