Fibre for health
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
Why Lepicol Lighter?
Lepicol Lighter is a high fibre product containing 7 strains of probiotics, chromium, an essential mineral that helps the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, glucomannan, a plant fibre which contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy restricted diet and psyllium husk, which contributes to maintaining normal bowel transit.
Keep sealed and store in a cool dry conditions out of the reach of young children.
In high ambient temperatures (25C+) air conditioning or refridgeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
Alongside Lepicol Lighter why not try our top 5 healthier lifestyle tips.
1. Consume a good quality protein source with each meal or snack to help sustain fullness for longer and enjoy some omega 3 fats such as oily fish, flaxseeds and walnuts to help increase satiety, reduce inflammation and burn stored body fat
2. Swap processed foods high in sugar or refined carbs for real foods such as fibrous colourful veg, providing you with more energising nutrients and less of a sugar dip mid-afternoon – keep a food diary to help stay on track
3. Stick to a regular routine so your body can regulate hunger hormones and mood fluctuations. Keep focused and calm when eating to improve digestion and to notice when you’re full!
4. Let your friends and family know so they can support you in reaching your end goal
5. Focus on your goal – remember healthy weight loss should be a gentle enjoyable jog in the park, not a race.
Store in a cool dry place - out of direct sunlight.
Does not need refrigeration.
Store out of the reach of young children.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
Directions for use*:
Adults: Take 1 sachet mixed with 1-2 glasses of water or juice 10 minutes before a meal 3 times a day.
Children: Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol Lighter to children.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: We suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Please note: Taking Lepicol Lighter without water could cause choking. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan, in three doses of 1g each - each sachet contains a minimum of 1g of glucomannan.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.