Vitamin D can be made by your body when your skin is exposed to sunlight, which is why vitamin D is often referred to as ‘The Sunshine Vitamin’. However, despite the fact that our bodies can make this valuable nutrient, it is thought that Vitamin D deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies in the world.
Vitamin D is used by the body in many important processes including:
· Helping to support healthy bones and teeth
· Supporting the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
· Supporting the healthy function of the immune system
· Contributing to normal muscle function
|Each Tablet Provides:
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin D3 Prep. (Cholecalciferol, Beta-Cyclodextrin), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.
Take 1 tablet per day with food.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GMO, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar